MHSi is seeking a Data Analyst with 3-5 years’ experience in data analytics. Supply chain, logistics, or automotive experience is a plus.
- Provide Data Analysis support of Customer Supply chain Logistics system performance.
- Develop custom solutions using Tableau and/or similar tools for identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Work with team members to identify areas for improvement and strategies solutions.
- Maintaining company and customer databases.
- Trips to customer locations to train and develop additional systems requirements as needed.
- Provide complete and accurate tracking on the current status for all work-in-progress.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Microsoft Business Intelligence or other reporting tools knowledge.
- Prior experience applying data analytic tools.
- Automotive industry experience is a plus, but not required.
- Working knowledge of Management Information Systems.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Exposure to Microsoft Access and SQL Databases.
- Travel up to 10% in US, Mexico and Canada.
- Professional and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Good follow-up and interface skills.
- Candidates must have ability to work in USA and travel in the US, Mexico, and Canada.
- Benefits available include medical, dental, 401 K.
- All applicants who are offered a job with the company will have a required physical and be tested for drugs as part of the post job offer employment screening process.
Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor Visas at this time.
- Please, no calls regarding this position.
- Job Type: Full-time
- $65,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Work Location: Remote to Hybrid